Monday, January 23, 2012

Get Your Kids Art Organized!

I posted some of these ideas last year, but I get asked this a lot and thought I would post it again! What do you do with your children's art?  I wanted to share how we display ours. Since we have a never ending flow of pictures and drawings coming home from school, I thought it would be important to have a place I could change out the pieces easily.


Found the curtain wire and hooks at Ikea for $5.99
And added some vinyl


My next project? To add more wires like Style Files 


I display our Valentine's art with an empty frame (tutorial here)


I also love these ideas for displaying art work

Ikea- $.99!


Ikea $5.99!

A simple shelf to display framed art from Apartment Therapy

Do you have any tips for displaying your kids' artwork?

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blogging tips